Thursday, April 8, 2010

**Takes A Huge Sketch Dump**



Ideas for my Traditional Animation Studio class for fall semester...planning on doing all my preproduction and maybe some animation during the summer. I will go into more detail at a later post.

Dooooodddles.



From last semester, doodles of Ratchet!!


Random girl doing something random with her hands.

Baako and the boy who wrote her a message in a bottle...still a little stuck on the story >_<


The little alien again, flustered.



Doodle of some little witch girl. Well she isn't really a witch, she's wearing this magical kinda hat thing? It's an idea I've been developing for a while, a story about fitting in and how fucking MEAN little girls are.






Doodles from my Acting For Animators class. Going to start animating them soon.


Another WIP screenshot of the previous digital painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment