Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Doodles and WIP...

Some old doodle from Stop Motion class (well I did it during class. I didn't learn SHIT from that class).



My Bayonetta was stolen and returned. After playing it I really wanted to draw so I owed it to her to draw her :P Also a doodle of Chiri from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Rapunzel from the Disney version Tangled.


Redid my Violet Stars Happy Hunting!!! picture...trying to figure out what type of detail she will have so for now she will just be nekkid. Yes I did just spell it like that.




Lastly Bayonetta and Jeanne. I drew Bayonetta first and then Jeanne on a separate layer. I have to fix Jeanne's proportions and anatomy a lil bit but I am happy with Bayonetta's (though I will probably change her left leg). I didn't really fret with detail because when (IF) I ever paint it I'll deal with it as I go.

1 comment: