Friday, August 5, 2011

Puddle 025....For Real Style Sketch Dump



My electric sheep..Aries. They will both be combined into one drawing when I am done. I have to finish SOMETHING.

Marina of Mischief Makers and a Clow cat :3

Beat from JSR.
This guy...redoing my DFA2 assignment soon. I'm not sure what kind of look I want to go for him just yet. They are all alike but slightly...SLIGHTLY different.
Doodle of Sailor V. I didn't use reference for these senshi so their details are wrong.

Sailor Chibi-Moon.
Sailor Mercury


Sailor Mars.
Sailor Moon...Usagi...the manga and show will always have a special place in my heart.

Caaaat lady.
Raannnndom chick.
That damn cat lady...I plan on redoing my Acting for Animator's project...I almost have her redesign down (going with the upper lefthand corner's lady's style), going to start on her mouse husband sometime soon.

Caaave girl, exploring styles.

I thought I flipped this but I didn't and I'm too lazy to go back and change it...Cave girl's companion.

Cavegirl, just trying something different.

Cavegirl again, messing around with style.

Nealia...still up in the air about her.

Uchukumo..."Bluespace"
Homura again..Madoka's there but ignore her. I might take her and digitally finish it...haha "finish" it.

Playing off the Aries/sheep idea..might do something digitally with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment