Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm Around...Kinda...



I live? Here are some doodles and things I'm working on. The fox lady is Carmelita from Sly Cooper...Sly will be added later.

I've been struggling with the poor circulation of ideas in my brain to my hand. My thoughts do not translate well into my drawings and usually miss what I am trying to do. I don't think it should be hit or miss all the time. I've been doing gesture drawings and making sure I draw everyday for the past 2 weeks or so. Gesture drawings to loosen up my stiffness, quickie digital paintings to get the hang of it...etc...I am really hoping to see some type of major improvement over the spring and be at a whole new level by the summer =_= if that is possible. I need it because goddammit I'm ready to get into my career!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment