Saturday, June 18, 2011

...P&S WIP #2

Eh...so it's coming along. It was definitely a learning experience. This is about the 4th time I've spent "time" digitally inking. Control on the tablet for fine lines are pretty difficult for me. It's plagued with line weight issues but it should all come together when it's colored (will also be colorizing the line art).

I inked Stocking first and learned a lot and made the most mistakes. While inking Panty I had a lot more control and know-how....and I think it shows. Well, practice makes perfect (kinda sorta but not...gotta practice practice practice).

Panty's eyelashes need fixing and the designs on her boots need to match up. Stocking's sword also needs fixing, as it should be in front of her shoulders. These are due to my horrid drafting. I have major commitment issues when it comes to my art. I try to draw as fast as I can and get it over with because I lose interest quickly and I hate being frustrated...something I need to man up and get over. I often don't fix my mistakes until I'm in the middle of finalizing the drawing..which just adds to my frustration. When it comes to art I'm not too bright :X

I'm pretty sure I can resolve weight issues in the future by actually working on a flat surface...my current workspace is my bed...currently in the process of putting my desk together D:

No comments:

Post a Comment