Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Puddle 024...and WIP...



An onion...It was about 2 hours on the onion but about 45 minutes on the actual "finished" thingy. I feel I could've done more with it but I was tired of it and just wanted to be done. I think I will do another apple tomorrow. Apples are funner! Yes that word does not exist.

Since Angel and Trevor are doing a Zelda challenge I thought I would participate but then remembered my commitment issues. So I settle for some Twilight Princess fanart! I have wanted to do some forever...with Midna in particular. I just love her character design. I am not sure I like how Midna is posed as she seems a little stiff to me. I think I will change the canvas size to something wider too.

Also for that damn Panty and Stocking picture...Panty is finally done but I'm not sure what to do with Stocking. I'm not satisfied with the inks on her and I don't know if I want to go back to it or not.

1 comment: